1.Vandana Luthra (founder of VLCC)An inspirational, self made entrepreneur, Vandana Luthra is a successful Indian entrepreneur, humanitarian and chairperson of the beauty and wellness sector skill council. She is the founder of VLCC health care Ltd and one of the leading names in woman entrepreneurs. Luthra is vice president of an NGO named Khushii which is a telemedicine centre. It is also a remedial midday meal facility for 3000 children. For her remarkable contribution to trade and industry, she was awarded Padma shri in2013. She also received The Enterprise Asia women Entrepreneur of the year award.
2. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw (founder of Biocon Ltd)A business tycoon known for her passionate work for people, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw is a big name in the business industry. She is the founder of a biopharmaceutical firm named Biocon ltd. Under her aegis, Biocon delivers on assurance of making medicines accessible and affordable for patients. In 2019 she was titled as Indian’s 54th richest person and world’s 65th powerful woman. She also received Padma shree, Padma Bhushan, EY entrepreneur of the year, global economy for business. Shaw has scripted a massively successful entrepreneurial chronicle by building Biocon, an innovation-led worldwide biopharmaceuticals enterprise, which has delivered exceptional contributions to life sciences & research, and generated global esteem for India.
3. Priya Paul (chairperson of Park Hotel)Priya Paul is a member as well as the director of the Group Management Committee of Apeejay Surrendra and chairpersons of Park Hotel. She is a great example of persistence. Presently, she is a member of the National Council of Science Museums, the advisory council of national tourism, and the chairperson of the South Asia Women’s Fund. Her strategies and experience in marketing are boons to the business world.
4.Suchi Mukherjee Founder & CEO of LimeroadSuchi Mukherjee, the one who rides in a perfect state of entrepreneurship while being utterly composed in all the ups and downs. She is the founder of a female online shopping portal named limeroad.com. She is a self-made woman with dynamic business skills and has received awards for INFOCOM Women of the Year (2015), Unicorn Start-up Award (2016) and was also the Elected Member of Newnham Associates from the University of Cambridge in 2008. She was among 15 “Rising Talent- global leaders under 40” via the Global Women’s Forum.
5.Indra Nooyi – The board member of AmazonIndira Nooyi is a tale of a rebellious child brought up in a conservative family, turns out and becomes a successful entrepreneur. She is the pride of India. Indra Nooyi is the former CEO of PepsiCo. She is serving as a member of Amazon’s board of directors. Speaking of her achievements, Nooyi is the 12th highest paid corporate woman in the US, with an annual pay package of over USD 12.7 million, as per Forbes magazine. She shares the space in the world’s 100 most powerful women list. Even with all these achievements , she is a simple grounded person. She calls out for hope for all women out there.
6.Aditi Gupta ( Co-founder of Menstrupedia)
Aditi Gupta is a very prestigious name in the world of social entrepreneurship. She is an author and co-founder of Menstrupedia. She created a comic book to illustrate and educate girls about menstruation and later they created a website called menstrupedia.com. Her initiative victory on its own. In 2014, Menstrupedia was united with Whisper India for their school contact program and presented “Touch the Pickle”.
7. Molly Chakraborty (co-founder Trinamix)
Molly Chakraborty is co-founder of Trinamix, a US-based company. Chakraborty is known for Breaking the glass ceiling in the Hi-Tech Industry as well as stereotypes. She has an extensive practice in Supply Chain management as she has worked with international firms like Tata Consultancy Services and Oracle. She was awarded prestigious “Women Entrepreneur of the Year in 2020”
8. Falguni Nayar (Founder of Nykaa)
Assessing her experience to build a castle, Falguni Nayar became a successful woman entrepreneur.
Leaving the bank manager job of Kotak Mahindra and establishing a multi-sector online beauty firm, Nayar set a paradigm for dreamers. In 2012, she started the company Nykaa, which sells online cosmetic and wellness products. In 2017, she received the title of “Most powerful business“ by Business Today. She was honoured with the “woman Ahead” award at the Economic Times.
9. Vani Kola (Founder, Kalaari Capital)
Vani Kola is a strong-headed venture capitalist. Vani is the founder as well as MD. of Kalaari Capital. She is better known for her desire to start, cultivate and sell companies in Silicon Valley. During her years in Silicon Valley, she founded two companies right work and Certus software. After returning to India, she began her career as a Venture capitalist, she did a partnership with NEA (New Enterprise Associates). In 2012, Kalaari Capital started the business with a 150-million-dollar fund. In 2018, She got the TiE Delhi-NCR 5th Edition of Women Entrepreneurship Summit Award. She also received the NDTV Women of Worth award for entrepreneurship.
10. Radhika Ghai Aggarwal (Co-Founder Shopclues.com)
Radhika Ghai Aggrarwal is CBO and co-founder of Shopclues.com. Shopclues was founded in Silicon Valley. At present, this e-commerce company has become India’s largest wholly managed marketplace and has over 7 million visitors each month.. She did her MBA from Washington University. Her exceptional achievement makes her innovative tech women entrepreneurs in India.
She received Outlook Business Woman of worth Award at Woman, Entrepreneur of the Year at Entrepreneur India Awards and many more. She has inspired a lot of women to take on technical fields.